VALENTINES DAY GLITTER BLOCKS
This project is so easy and so spectacular! Be sure to use extra fine glitter and you're good to go!
1. Paint your blocks. We used gold spray paint for these.
2. Then apply your vinyl lettering.
3. Brush Mod Podge over the face of the block.
4. Shake extra fine glitter over the entire block. Shake-off excess.
5. After Mod Podge has dried, remove vinyl with tweezers.
6. Optional: Apply another coat of Mod Podge to the face of the block to seal in glitter.
or contact Megan via email: firstname.lastname@example.org